The current needs of many parents in today’s hectic world is wraparound care in a safe and secure environment. At Holmwood, we offer care for children in the Rs, 1s, 2s & 3s from 7.30am in the morning and up to 6.00pm in the evening.
The Early Morning Breakfast Club runs 3 sessions
- 7.30am to 8.20am (with breakfast) – £7.50 per session
- 7.30am to 8.20am (without breakfast) – £6.50 per session
- 8.00am to 8.20am (without breakfast) – £2.00 per session
It runs for five evenings each week. There is one member of staff for every 8 children. The first session is from the end of school until 4.15pm. Children may stay until 6.00pm if they need to:
- Session 1: 3.15pm to 4.15.pm
- Session 2: 4.15pm to 5.15pm (includes tea)
- Session 3: 5.15pm to 6.00pm*
- Cost: £6.00 per session
* It is very important that parents are not late for pickup
Please note that Breakfast Club bookings can be booked for the whole academic year in advance if required.
The clubs run Monday to Friday term time only and payment is termly in arrears. Biscuit Club is extremely popular; places are limited and need to be booked and paid for in advance via Magicbooking.
24 hours’ notice is required for Breakfast Club bookings.
To ensure adequate staffing levels, bookings must be made at least one working day in advance. There will be a late booking charge of £7.50 for any same-day bookings.
Cancellations should be made with one full day’s notice.
There is no Biscuit Club on the last day of each term.
Click below for more details and to book a place for your child.