Holmwood House provides excellent indoor and outdoor amenities, facilitating a diverse range of extra-curricular activities and learning opportunities that all serve to enable our pupils to spread their wings, run with their passions and develop new interests.
Our youngest children, in the nursery at Great Horkesley, enjoy an unparalleled beautiful rural setting, and on our main school site the recently re-modelled Early Years department, with its wooded environment, offers the perfect start to being at school for 3 to 5 year olds.
The spacious, purpose-built Pre-Prep building, plays home to Years 1, 2 & 3 before the full range of specialist facilities and classrooms open up to our older pupils through to Year 8.
With highlights such as athletics tracks, sports pitches, theatre space and wonderful dining rooms, the school environment is incomparable.
Our facilities comprise of:
- Spacious and bright classrooms
- A versatile and much loved library
- A heated indoor swimming pool
- Excellent facilities for music, dance and drama facilities to nurture creativity
- Well-equipped science laboratories
- A cookery room for our aspiring chefs
- An enormous indoor sports hall
- Superb outdoor sports fields
- Onsite squash courts and year-round tennis courts
- Boarding facilities that allow our pupils to have a taste of independence through overnight stays