Pre Prep Clubs and Activities
Wraparound Care – Breakfast & Biscuit Clubs
The current needs of many parents in today’s hectic world is wraparound care in a safe and secure environment. At Holmwood, we offer care for children in the Rs, 1s, 2s & 3s from 7.30am in the morning and up to 6.15pm in the evening.
The Early Morning Breakfast Club runs 3 sessions:
- 7.30am to 8.20am (with breakfast) £7.50 per session
- 7.30am to 8.20am (without breakfast) £6.50 per session
- 8.00am to 8.20am (without breakfast) £2.00 per sesson
It runs for five evenings each week. There is one member of staff for every 8 children. The first session is from the end of school until 4.15pm.
Children may stay until 6.00pm if they need to:
- Session 1 3.15pm to 4.15.pm
- Session 2 4.15pm to 5.15pm (includes tea)
- Session 3 5.15pm to 6.15pm*
- Cost: £6.00 per session or £17.00 for 3 sessions per day for all 3
* It is very important that parents are not late for pickup
Please note that Breakfast Club bookings can be booked for the whole academic year in advance if required.
The clubs run Monday to Friday term time only and payment is termly in arrears. Biscuit Club is extremely popular; places are limited and need to be booked in advance via the front office or by emailing here. If you do not wish to use Biscuit Club on a regular basis but would like to book a session, you can do this by contacting the front office on an ad-hoc basis.
24 hours’ notice is required for Breakfast Club bookings.
To ensure adequate staffing levels, bookings must be made at least one day in advance. There will be a late booking charge of £7.00 for any same-day bookings.
Cancellations should be made by 6pm the previous day.
For any further information, please see the Parent Handbook.